College Vision, Mission, Values and Goals
Orange County Community College will be an exemplary community college transforming lives through academic excellence, innovation and partnerships.
We are a community of learners dedicated to providing high-quality and accessible educational and enrichment opportunities that foster lifelong learning.
To fulfill the mission and vision of the College, we are committed to:
To fulfill its mission, the College has established the following goals:
- To provide high quality academic courses and programs that prepare a diverse student population to achieve its educational, employment and enrichment goals.
- To engage learners in an environment that develops their knowledge and skills in critical thinking, information and technology literacy, effective communication and enhances their awareness of civic responsibility and cultural diversity.
- To establish public and private partnerships and provide programs and services that support and serve our county’s educational, economic, civic and cultural needs.
- To promote student growth and development by providing comprehensive and innovative academic and support services.
- To offer opportunities to learn with a dedicated and diverse faculty and staff who value excellence in teaching, service to students, creative collaboration and continuous improvement.
- To build and maintain safe, accessible and sustainable facilities that support the learning environment.
- To identify, secure and allocate resources that advance the strategic priorities of the College.
Strategic Master Plan 2005 - 2010
Academic Master Plan 2010 - 2015
FACILITIES MASTER PLAN 2006
The Facilities Masterplan update is scheduled to be done in 2014. The update will be done by JMZ Architects as a revision to the last version that this firm facilitated in 2006. This process takes about one year to complete.