Important Notes Regarding the Health Professions Programs
- New (Freshman and Transfer) and Returning (Readmit) applicants must also complete an application to the college.
- All students must submit a Health Profession application each year they wish to be considered for admission into a Health Professions program.
- All students must complete a Pre-Admission Seminar and submit Observation Forms and essay (when applicable)
- All pre-admission seminars, observations and essays are valid for 3 years.
- All Health Profession documentation must be submitted to Student Services Central
- Students can ONLY submit a Health Profession application for one Fall Health Professions program. Students interested in Nursing must choose either Day or Evening.
All admission requirements must be complete and submitted by:
- Fall Programs: February 1st
- Newburgh Spring Nursing: October 1st
- Newburgh LPN to RN Program: June 1st
- Middletown LPN to RN Program: October 1st
- Once accepted, students must complete a physical examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening and drug test. Students must also complete a criminal background check.
- Please note: All clinical and professional courses in the Health Professions programs meet during the day with the exception of Evening Nursing (4-10pm).
All Health Professions programs are competitive and have a limited number of seats
***Please note: Admission and department requirements are subject to change each academic year. Although students may meet the requirements for a Health Professions program, admission is not guaranteed.***
Click here for Health Professions Application Process
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Apply Now
- Health Professions
- Placement Testing
- Visit SUNY Orange
- Accepted Students
- Viewbook >
- Quick Facts >
- Honors Program >
- Veterans >
- Programs for High School Students
- Related Services and Departments
- Admissions Forms