Advising & Registration Dates
Important Dates for Fall 2015 Advising & Registration
- 3/16 Fall 2015 schedule of classes available online
- 4/6 Registration begins for currently enrolled students who have earned 30+ credits and those in a Health Professions or Exercise Studies program.
- 4/7 Registration begins for currently enrolled students who have earned 15+ credits
- 4/8 Registration begins for all currently enrolled, returning and readmitted students
- 8/10 Tuition payment deadline for Fall 2015
- 8/28 5:00 pm – Fall 2015 PIN’s are deactivated
- 8/28 Last day to drop classes for full refund of tuition for Fall 2015 (fees are non-refundable)
- 8/31 Fall 2015 semester begins
- Once the semester begins, students are required to obtain the Instructor’s signature to register for an online course.
- After the Add/Drop period, students are required to obtain the Instructor’s signature and the Department Chair’s signature to add a course.
Go to our Prepare to Meet an Advisor and Advising Resources pages to:
- Prepare for your advising session
- Check our office hours and walk-in/ appointment schedule
- See if you are eligible to register online
- Learn how to use your MySUNYOrange account to look up classes, register online, find your assigned advisor, etc.
- Hours/Contact Information
- New Student Advising
- Student Success Workshops
- Continuing Student Advising
- Advising FAQs
- Ask an Advisor
- Transfer Advising
- Veteran's Affairs >
- Peer Advising Program
- Mission & Goals
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com