Welcome to the Academic Advising Department!
Thank you for choosing SUNY Orange! The mission of our department is to work with you to develop the resources, skills and knowledge to help you pursue your academic, career and personal goals. We want to see you succeed at SUNY Orange and beyond.
As Advisors, we will:
- Help you develop your educational/career goals, plans and strategies for success.
- Answer questions about your courses, program requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Provide referrals to appropriate services, resources, and opportunities.
- Always treat you with respect.
After you have applied and been accepted to SUNY Orange, have submitted all immunization records and have taken the placement test or have been granted a waiver, you will be required to attend a New START workshop. You will meet with an Advisor at the end of the workshop to create your course schedule.
We look forward to working with you!
- Walk-in Hours
- Contact Us
- New Student Advising
- Student Success Workshops
- Current and Returning Students
- Advising FAQs
- Ask an Advisor
- Transfer Advising
- Veterans and Military Services >
- Peer Advising Program
- Mission & Goals
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
† Advising Survey hosted by SurveyMonkey.com