Tuition and Fees Protect Your Courses Make a Payment
Residence Information Financial Aid Information Frequently Asked Questions
Proxy Access Information Tuition Refund Policy Where is my Refund?

Student Accounts

Don't Get Dropped! Protect Your Courses!

Payment arrangements must be in place by the deadline posted below, or you may be dropped from your upcoming registered courses.


Winter Session 2019 Payment Arrangement Deadlines:

Those who register between Payment arrangements deadline
November 5 - December 19, 2018 December 19, 2018
Beginning December 20, 2018 Due at the time of registration

Spring Semester 2019 Payment Arrangement Deadlines:

Those who register between Payment arrangements deadline
November 5 - December 31, 2018 January 3, 2019
January 1 - January 11, 2019 January 14, 2019
Beginning January 12, 2019 Due at the time of registration

Summer I Session 2019 Payment Arrangement Deadlines:

Those who register between Payment arrangements deadline
November 5, 2018 - May 10, 2019 May 15, 2019
May 11 - May 17, 2019 May 20, 2019
Beginning May 18, 2019 Due at time of registration

Summer II Session 2019 Payment Arrangement Deadlines:

Those who register between Payment arrangements deadline
November 5, 2018 - June 30, 2019 July 1, 2019
Beginning July 1, 2019 Due at the time of registration

Students who register for both Summer I and II will follow Summer I deadline dates.


Four Payment Arrangement Options:

  1. Complete Financial Aid Requirements
  2. Enroll in a Payment Plan (Not available for the Winter Session)
  3. Payment in Full (cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
  4. Approved 3rd party sponsor agreement

To Access Your Student Account Statement (only available online):

  1. Log into MySUNYOrange
  2. Click on the Student Finances tab
  3. Click on the 'My Account Statement'

To Accept Your Financial Aid:

  1. Log into MySUNYOrange
  2. Click on the Student Finances tab
  3. Click on the Award for Aid Year link
  4. Enter the Aid Year and Submit
  5. Go to Accept Award Offer tab and scroll down to 'Award Decision' to see 'Financial Aid Award Package'
  6. If Grants such as Pell, SEOG, or TAP are in 'Estimated' status, scroll to 'Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements' area and complete 'Verification Requirements'.
  7. Accept Loan Awards and complete 'Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirements'.

To Make a Payment:

  • Finalized Financial Aid: check your financial aid status confirming all requirements have been satisfied by logging into your MySUNYOrange account (All requirements must have a green check mark).
  • Enroll in a Payment Plan: To enroll in the Payment Plan, click on the 'Payment Plan' link above the Account Statement.
  • Payment in full: To make a one-time payment, while logged into your Account Statement, click on the 'Payment in Full' link located above the Account Statement.

Special note: Many students will use a combination of the above options to complete payment of their tuition and fees. It is very important that students complete all financial aid and residence requirements to reflect the adjusted tuition before joining the monthly payment plan.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):

Q: How do I get my Student Account Statement?

A: The Student Account statement is only provided online. Each student needs to log onto their MySUNYOrange Account to view their bill. [Back to Top]

Q: How do I apply for Financial Aid?

A: First Complete a FAFSA. You can find information on how to do this at the following link: Applying for Financial Aid. [Back to Top]

Q: I filed a FAFSA, why don't I see any financial aid on my student account statement?

A: It takes 5 to 10 business days before the college receives the information from your successfully filed FAFSA. Once the college receives this information, you need to accept your awards and/or complete any missing documentation. Only then will financial aid be used to reduce your payment. [Back to Top]

Q: My Financial Aid does not cover my entire Student Account Statement. What do I do?

A: If your financial aid does not cover the full amount you owe you can either pay the balance by joining the Monthly Payment plan or by cash, check or credit card. [Back to Top]

Q: How do I join the Monthly Payment Plan?

A: You must join the payment plan online. You can find the instructions on our Payment Options Page, or you can watch our Video Tutorial: "How to Set up a Payment Plan" [Back to Top]

Q: My payment arrangement deadline is tomorrow and I filed my FAFSA today. Will I be dropped from my courses?

A: Yes. Even if you anticipate using Financial Aid to cover your Student Account Statement, it takes 5 to 10 business days before the college receives your Financial Aid information from the successfully completed FAFSA. You are advised to make alternative payment arrangements.

To avoid being dropped from your courses, you can either join the Monthly Payment Plan or make payment in full via cash, check or credit card. If you do later receive Financial Aid, a refund will be made to you. [Back to Top]

Q: If I don't make payment arrangements by my deadline, will all my classes be dropped?

A: Failure to have satisfactory payment arrangements in place may result in your classes being dropped. [Back to Top]

Q: If I make changes to my schedule after my initial registration, which payment deadline date applies to me?

A: The deadline date that applies to you, is based on your initial registration date. If you do not make payment arrangements by that deadline, all of your classes may be dropped. [Back to Top]

Q: I am in the process of completing my Financial Aid Requirements, but I don't know if they will be satisfied before the payment arrangement deadline. What should I do?

A: It would be best that you contact the Financial Aid Office immediately for more information. Their number is: (845) 341-4190. [Back to Top]

Q: I am being charged the non-resident tuition rate, what can I do?

A: All students are required to complete the residence requirement on an annual basis. The residence forms, the instructions, and a list of the NY State County Treasurers, can be found at the following link: RESIDENCE INFORMATION.

(Note for Fall Semester: out-of-county students who register prior to June 30, will be able to submit their certificate of residence form to their county treasurer on July 1, in order to have the out-of-county rate removed from their account prior to the payment deadline.) [Back to Top]

Q: If I am dropped from my classes for failing to have payment arrangements in place by the deadline, will I also be removed from any course 'wait lists' that I was on?

A: Yes. If you are dropped for failing to make payment arrangements by the deadline, you are also removed from any course wait lists that you may have been on. [Back to Top]

Q: If I SWAP courses, what are the financial implications?

A: If you swap one course for another during the drop/add period, the exact impact on your student account may depend on several factors. For details on your specific situation, please call the Student Accounts Office at 341-4830.

Proxy/Authorized User Access:

Students can grant others (referred to as a proxy) access to the student account and financial aid information. Get started by logging into your MySUNYOrange account and clicking the Proxy Authorization tab. It is important for you to also add yourself as a proxy as this will allow the staff to answer questions regarding your account when you call the College.

Already set up as a proxy for a student?

Proxy Login

Having trouble setting up, or logging in as a Proxy? Click the video tutorial button: Proxy Video Tutorial


The Student Accounts Office provides the following services:

  • Collecting Tuition and Fee Payments
  • Collecting residence information (so students are properly charged)
  • Change of name and address information
  • Certification of TAP awards
  • Tuition and Financial Aid refunds
  • Hope Scholarship and Tax information
  • Billing
All correspondence we send has financial implications, please take the time to read this important information.

Contact Us

Middletown campus: Newburgh campus:

Mailing Address:

Student Accounts Office
Orange County Community College
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940

Telephone: (845) 341-4830
Fax: (845) 341-4877

Mailing Address:

Student Services Central
Orange County Community College
One Washington Center
Newburgh, NY 12550

Fax: (845) 220-4063

Office Hours:

Middletown Campus

Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Newburgh Campus

Please visit the Student Services Central website for hours.

Please call us if you have any questions. - It is SUNY Orange policy that detailed student account information will only be discussed in person with the student. Please refer to the SUNY Orange Red Flag Policy for more information.

†Clicking on this link will take you out of the SUNY Orange web site and into a new browser window for on-line payments. The college cannot be responsible for the content of this external web site, even though the site has been reviewed and is recommended by the Student Accounts Office.

The BankMobile Vibe Account Debit MasterCard® is issued by Customers Bank pursuant to license from
MasterCard International Corporation. The card is administered by BankMobile. ©2017 BankMobile a division of Customers Bank