A $50.00 non-refundable tuition deposit is required from all students, including financial aid applicants/recipients prior to the start of each semester. Your $50.00 tuition deposit payment is a valid commitment of your intent to attend SUNY Orange. All students are encouraged to pay the required deposit at the time of registration. Students who fail to pay their tuition deposit are subject to course deletion. All tuition deposits are non-refundable. *New course schedules due to deletion are subject to seat availability.
If you fail to pay your $50.00 tuition deposit, you will be deleted as indicated below:
|Through June 4, 2014||June 9, 2014|
|June 5th through July 10, 2014||July 14, 2014|
|July 11th through August 4, 2014||August 4, 2014|
- Payment arrangements must be in place by payment deadline: August 4, 2014
*Any account that remains unpaid will be assigned to a collection agency. The College will assign the outstanding balance, plus the collection agency fee.
The balance of tuition and fees is due August 4, 2014 or on the date of registration for those registering on or after August 4, 2014. If after paying the non-refundable tuition deposit, you determine you cannot pay the remaining balance due, you must officially withdraw prior to the start date of the semester to avoid tuition liability.
Financial Aid Students are required to pay the $50.00 tuition deposit. All financial aid awards may change based upon eligibility, attendance, and certification. Should your award be reduced, you may owe the college a balance.
Online Payment Links
The Tuition Select Payment Plan† (click to set up a plan)
- Set up a payment plan. Instead of paying your tuition in full, the Tuition Select payment plan allows you to make installment payments. Tuition Select has an enrollment fee of $40 per semester.
- 4 payment plan available thru July 15th
- 3 payment plan available thru Aug 15th
- Students using this option must also pay the $50.00 tuition deposit to SUNY Orange.
- Tuition Select Payment Plan cannot be set-up at the school.
- Tuition Select Payment Plan is not available for summer semesters.
- For information on the Tuition Select plan, please contact ECSI Tuition Select at 1-866-927-1438.
- Conveniently pay your $50.00 Tuition Deposit on-line with this method.
- For your convenience, make payment in full by credit card.
- This is not for use with the TutiionPay payments.
The Bursar Office does not accept any payments, including credit cards, by telephone.
Students with delinquent accounts are subject to a $50.00 late payment fee. Any account that remains unpaid will be assigned to a collection agency. The College will assign the outstanding balance, plus the collection agency fee. These fees may be between 27% and 30% of the unpaid balance and are the responsibility of the student, in addition to the principal amount owed to SUNY Orange.
Students who register for classes but fail to complete the payment process or attend classes, will incur a tuition liability if they do not withdraw (by completing and processing a drop form with the Registrar's Office) before the start date of the semester. Non-attendance does not constitute an OFFICIAL withdrawal. Non-payment does not limit student liability.
†Clicking on this link will take you out of the SUNY Orange web site and into a new browser window for on-line payments. The college cannot be responsible for the content of this external web site, even though the site has been reviewed and is recommended by the Bursar's Office.
- Access Your Personal Student Account Information
- Payment Options
- Dangers of Losing Financial Aid
- Residence Instructions
- American Opportunity Credit
- Red Flag Policy-Identity Theft Prevention
- Forms and Links
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us