Online Payment Links
- Conveniently pay your $50.00 Tuition Deposit.
- Make payment in full by credit card.
- Please note this link is not for use with the Installment Payment Plan (use link below).
- The plan takes your school bill and splits it into smaller amounts, payable over a number of months
- You can add an authorized user to help manage your account.
- A one time per semester enrollment fee and the first payment are due upon enrolling in the plan.
- Learn more about the Payment Plan by visiting the Higher One website.
A $50.00 non-refundable tuition deposit is required from all students, including financial aid applicants/recipients each semester. Your $50.00 tuition deposit payment is a valid commitment of your intent to attend SUNY Orange. All students are encouraged to pay the required deposit at the time of registration. Students who fail to pay their tuition deposit are subject to course deletion. All tuition deposits are non-refundable. *New course schedules due to deletion are subject to seat availability.
To see the schedule of when your tuition deposit is due, view the Tuition Deposit Schedule Dates
The balance of tuition and fees is due:
Spring 2016: January 5, 2016 or on the date of registration for those registering on or after January 5, 2016.
Summer 2016: May 16, 2016 or on the date of registration for those registering on or after May 16, 2016.
If after paying the non-refundable tuition deposit, you determine you cannot pay the remaining balance due, you must officially withdraw prior to the start date of the semester to avoid tuition liability.
The Bursar Office does not accept any payments, including credit cards, by telephone.
Financial Aid Students are required to pay the $50.00 tuition deposit. All financial aid awards may change based upon eligibility, attendance, and certification. Should your award be reduced, you may owe the college a balance.
Students with delinquent accounts are subject to a $50.00 late payment fee. Any account that remains unpaid after the end of the semester will be assigned to a collection agency. Students will be responsible for paying the collection agency fee which will be based on a percentage at a maximum of 50% of the delinquent account, together with all the costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, necessary for collection of the delinquent account.
Students who register for classes but fail to complete the payment process or attend classes, will incur a tuition liability if they do not withdraw (by completing and processing a drop form at Student Services Central) before the start date of the semester. Non-attendance does not constitute an OFFICIAL withdrawal. Non-payment does not limit student liability.
†Clicking on this link will take you out of the SUNY Orange web site and into a new browser window for on-line payments. The college cannot be responsible for the content of this external web site, even though the site has been reviewed and is recommended by the Bursar's Office.
- Access Your Personal Student Account Information
- Payment Options
- Dangers of Losing Financial Aid
- Residence Instructions
- American Opportunity Credit
- Red Flag Policy-Identity Theft Prevention
- Forms and Links
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us