SUNY Orange Student Refunds Issued Through Higher One
Who is Higher One?
Orange County Community College has partnered with Higher One to deliver your financial aid
refund. We are committed to delivering 100% of your refund at no cost, providing students with
clear choices and offering great customer service.
How Do I Get my Card/Green Envelope?
You will receive your My SUNY Orange Card in the mail at your primary address on file with Orange
County Community College. Make sure your address is up-to-date and look for the bright green
Once you receive the envelope:
1. Visit. MySUNYOrangeCard.com
2. Set up. Enter your personal access code to get started.
3. Choose. Select the option that best fits you.
- Deposit to another account. Money in two to three business days.
- Same business day deposit to a OneAccount. Money deposited to the account the same
business day funds are released by the College to Higher One.
- Paper check. Money in five to seven business days.
What do students need to do?
Make sure we have your current mailing address! Here’s how:
- Log into MySUNYOrange
- Select the “Banner College Information” icon
- Select Personal Information
- Review Address and Phone Numbers
If the information that appears is not correct, you must complete the Change of Information form and submit it to the Bursar Office or Student Services Central to ensure delivery of the My SUNY Orange Card, as well as other important documents.
Be sure to update your address with the US Postal Service as well to avoid delayed, lost, or returned mail.
Have additional questions?
For answers to questions about your refund options, visit MyOneMoney.com/students.
For answers to questions about your Higher One account, visit Higher One's FAQ database: Easyhelp
The My SUNY Orange Card Debit MasterCard® is issued by WEX Bank pursuant to license from
MasterCard International Corporation. The card is administered by Higher One, Inc.
©2014 Higher One, Inc. Higher One and the Higher One logo are registered trademarks of Higher One,
Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. All other names and
logos are owned by their respective owners.
- Access Your Personal Student Account Information
- Payment Options
- Dangers of Losing Financial Aid
- Residence Instructions
- American Opportunity Credit
- Red Flag Policy-Identity Theft Prevention
- Forms and Links
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us