The SUNY Orange Foundation presents the
11th Anniversary of the Annual Leadership Awards Ceremony
Recognizing Excellence in Health Services
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 (RSVP by March 31)
Orange Bank & Trust Company Great Room, Kaplan Hall, Newburgh Campus, 5:30 p.m.
- Leadership in Business – St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital
- Leadership in Community – Cornerstone Family Healthcare
- Leadership in Education – Kenneth J. Steier D.O., Dean, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Leadership in Education – Jean Halpern, RN, Nursing Department
- Edward A. Diana Alumni Leadership Award – Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, '96, D.M.D.
- Special Award for Leadership in Public Health - Eli Avila, M.D., Orange County Health Commissioner
The SUNY Orange Foundation was established as a non-profit corporation in 1987. The mission of the Foundation is: To generate funds and build resources to enhance learning opportunities for students and the community.
The Leadership Awards hosted by the SUNY Orange Foundation is designed to honor leaders in the areas of Business, Community, Education and Alumni relations and recognize them for their unbending commitment to SUNY Orange.
GOLD PACKAGE ($1000)
- 6 tickets to the event
- Name or logo on screen during reception and awards presentation
- Full page advertisement in the event journal
- Name recognition in the event journal as a Gold Sponsor
- 4 tickets to the event
- Half page advertisement in the event journal
- Name recognition in the event journal as a Silver Sponsor
BRONZE PACKAGE ($400)
- 2 tickets to the event
- Quarter page advertisement in the event journal
- Name recognition in the journal as a Bronze Sponsor
a la carte
- Individual tickets: $100 per ticket
- Full page advertisement in the event journal: $750
- Half page advertisement in the event journal: $500
- Quarter page advertisement in the event journal: $250
- Journal Patron: $100