Health Professions Students!
To schedule an appointment to submit your medical requirements please visit our scheduler.
Attention new grads!
Graduation on the horizon? Your next big milestone could qualify you to enroll in the NY State of Health Marketplace. Plans could cost less than your monthly cell phone bill and for some, coverage could be free. Learn more here.
SUNY Orange Is a Tobacco Free Campus
Effective Jan 1, 2014, the college's new smoking policy bans the use of tobacco products on the College’s campuses, except in:
- any College-owned and numbered parking lot (Middletown)
- the plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings (Newburgh)
- the First Street entrance to the campus promenade (Newburgh)
Want to quit? Stop by the Wellness Center for a free Quit Kit, visit the New York State Smoker's Quitline,
or call 1-866-NY-QUITS
Join an Online Research Study & Earn Up to $45.00!
You will be paid for answering online surveys whether you stop smoking or not!
You may be eligible to join if you are:
- A Community College student
- at least 18 years old,
- and ready to quit in the next 3 months!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP! (External site)
Phone: Project Coordinator (585) 276-6243
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook