We care about our students' mental health.
Free, Anonymous, Confidential Mental Health Screenings are available here.
World AIDS Day Tuesday, December 1
Fast, free, confidential HIV quick tests are available from 10 am to 2 pm in Rowley Center, room 101 and Kaplan Hall, room 322. Stop by the info tables in the buildings' lobbies for more info or call the Wellness Center at (845) 341-4870.
SUNY Orange Is a Tobacco Free Campus
Effective Jan 1, 2014, the college's new smoking policy bans the use of tobacco products on the College’s campuses, except in:
- any College-owned and numbered parking lot (Middletown)
- the plaza/patio area between the Tower and Maple buildings (Newburgh)
- the First Street entrance to the campus promenade (Newburgh)
Want to quit? Stop by the Wellness Center for a free Quit Kit, visit the New York State Smoker's Quitline,
or call 1-866-NY-QUITS
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Immunization Requirements
- Accident and Health Insurance
- Our Events
- Mental Health Counseling
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Reporting
- What to do in an Emergency
- Faculty and Staff Guidebook