A.S. - Accounting Transfer
SUNY Orange graduates have gone on to some of the best colleges or universities in our region. Our alumni include corporate controllers, CFO's, staff accountants with local and "Big 4 " firms, financial analysts, and managerial accountants. Though a diverse group of professionals, they all built their foundation here. Our faculty and curriculum ensure that you get the background you need, while transferring the maximum amount of credits possible. Our faculty is focused on getting you ready for continued studies, offering regular office hours, tutoring, and one on one mentoring while you begin your pursuit of a four- year degree.
Required Accounting Courses:
- ACC 153: Financial Accounting
- ACC 154: Managerial Accounting
- ACC 201: Intermediate Accounting I
- ACC 202: Intermediate Accounting II
- ACC 205 : Accounting with Micro-Computer Applications OR
- BUS 205: Business Statistics
For a complete description of these courses, please refer to the College Catalog.