Instructions for Day of the Program
- The program will be held in the Physical Education Building located on East Conkling Ave. in Middletown, NY. It is important that you arrive by 5:00pm as the program begins promptly at 6:00pm. The program lasts about 2 hours.
- All students are encouraged to wear proper attire.
- Students may want to give their coats and belongings to their parents/guests due to the tight space in student seating.
- Students should proceed to their school district’s area (signs will mark each district).
- Sign in with your liaison (he/she will be wearing a SUNY Orange name badge). He/She will hand you a name card. Hold on to it as you will be asked to hand this card to college personnel before you cross the stage.
- During the program, each school district will be asked to proceed to the stage. Hand your card to the college personnel reading names, proceed across the stage and return to your seat.
- All Certificates of Recognition will be mailed to your school to be distributed by school personnel.
Seating for student's family members and guests is located in the bleachers on both sides of the stage. The bottom row of bleachers and the chairs in front of the bleachers are reserved for the disabled and the elderly.
Superintendents and VIP's
Please sign in at the Welcome Desk located outside the doors to the program area. It is important that we know you are here! After signing in, a college representative will give you a name tag and direct you to your reserved seats.
Please sign in at the Welcome Desk located outside the doors to the program area. There will be a name tag for you. A college representative will direct you to your reserved seats which will be located at the end of the rows of your school district.