Summer Classes at SUNY Orange
2021 SUMMER SESSIONS
May 24 - July 1
July 6 - Aug. 12
Summer Registration Now Open
SUNY Orange has moved its Summer classes to alternative and distance formats to continue our students' studies in a comfortable and safe environment. For more information see "Types of Courses" below.
Summer classes at SUNY Orange can help you:
- Lighten your Fall semester schedule
- Improve your transcript
- Get a jump start on your college education.
How to find Summer/Fall Courses for Visiting Students
Select "SEARCH COURSES" below, and choose term "Summer 2021 or Fall 2021".
Thank you for choosing SUNY Orange!
If you don't normally attend SUNY Orange, and just want to take one or two courses over the Summer, or in Fall 2021, you're in the right place!
Select "VISITING STUDENT REGISTRATION" below to register for Summer courses online.
(You can also get further instructions for registering in-person, and how to pay, by visiting the Registrar's Visiting Students page).
Please note: Visiting & non-degree seeking students are limited to registering for 8.5 credits per summer session, and do not qualify for Financial Aid.
If you are a Current Student at SUNY Orange, register for Summer courses by selecting "CURRENT STUDENT REGISTRATION" below, and following the instructions provided.
TYPES OF COURSES
- V = Virtual Campus Online: distance learning within a flexible time frame (there are no designated times for instruction).
- RS = Remote Synchronous: remote learning with real time instruction at the designated day/time indicated on the schedule.
- BL = Blended: remote learning that integrates some synchronous instruction at the designated days/times indicated on the schedule and some asynchronous instruction.
- M = Middletown campus: some on campus instruction is required at the Middletown campus. Click the numbers in the CRN column to determine your on-campus instruction day.
- N = Newburgh campus: some on campus instruction is required at the Newburgh campus. Click the numbers in the CRN column to determine your on-campus instruction day.
Save money while still getting the same high-quality education - and seamlessly transfer your credits to all SUNY schools, as well as most other four-year colleges and universities. ”