SUNY Orange Catalog
The Catalog contains information on College Policies, Services and Course Descriptions only (see detailed list below). This catalog is updated less frequently than the Course Listings.
2016-2017 Catalog (some sections TBA)
- About SUNY Orange
- Tuition, Financial Aid, Scholarships
- Academic Policies
- Registration Information and Student Records
- Student Services
- Learning Assistance Services
- Academic Degrees and Programs
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar, Directions, Map, Index
You can also access the SUNY Orange Catalog in its entirety by clicking on the link below:
Full 2016-2017 Catalog (TBA)
- Full 2016-2017 Indexed Catalog (Adobe PDF)
- Full 2016-2017 Catalog (Plain Text)
NOTE: Please make sure that, in addition to this catalog, you consult with your advisor.
Academic Policy Manual
The Academic Policy Manual is the statement of regulations that the college develops for the facilitation of the teaching and learning process. The Academic Policy Manual can be found on the Academic Affairs website.