Student Services Central
Student Services Central provides current and prospective students with centralized enrollment services. We are the customer service area representing Admissions, Financial Aid, the Registrar’s Office and Student Accounts. Our knowledgeable, cross-trained Enrollment Specialists are here to provide professional and accurate assistance as students enroll at SUNY Orange.
During your visit to student Services Central, you can:
- Apply to SUNY Orange
- Submit immunizations and official transcripts
- Register for courses
- Pay tuitions and/or fees
- Clear financial holds
- Submit financial aid paperwork
- Get answers to most enrollment and student account related questions
- Access Notary services
- Request transcripts and enrollment verification
- Update your personal information (such as name and address)
Students can conduct many other transactions at student Services Central. Please stop in for assistance.
For your convenience, you can access Student Services Central at the following locations:
- Newburgh campus: Kaplan Hall, first floor
- Middletown campus: Shepard Student Center, third floor
Hours vary throughout the year.
Special note for parents/family members: students are strongly encouraged to accompany their parents/family members to address issues/concerns related to their educational records. Student Services Central is often unable to disclose student-specific information without the student’s permission (in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Please visit the Registrar’s website for more information.