Failure to make payment arrangements by the published deadline may result in you being dropped from your upcoming registered courses.
*Paperless Billing* - The Student Account Statement is only provided online, and can be easily accessed through the MySUNYOrange portal. Each student needs to log onto their MySUNYOrange Account to view their bill.
- Log in to MySUNYOrange (Opens in new window/tab)
- Select the "Student Finances" tab (top, center)
- Click "My Account Statement" (first column)
Make a Payment
To Make Payment On-Line
1) Log into your MySUNYOrange
2) Click Student Finances tab (top, center)
3) Click My Account Statement (first column)
4) Click Make a Payment in Full
If you do not have login credentials for SUNY Orange payment may be made at: https://commerce.cashnet.com/
Payments can be mailed to: SUNY Orange, Attn: Student Accounts, 115 South St, Middletown, NY 10940
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the on-going pandemic, you currently cannot make a payment in-person. If you have questions about making a payment, please either call 845-341-4829 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enroll in Monthly Payment Plan
The plan takes your school bill and splits it into smaller amounts, payable over a number of months
- You can add an authorized user to help manage your account.
- Payment plans are available for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- A one time per semester enrollment fee and the first payment are due upon enrolling in the plan.
- Payments can be made via Credit Card or ACH.
- To enroll in the Online Payment Plan
- Log into your My SUNY Orange account
- Select the "Student Finances" tab
- In the "My Account" section, select "My Account Statement"
- This will open a new window, click on "Payment Plan" (in yellow and red)
|Fall 2021 Semester - Payment Plans|
|Number of Payments:||Available from:||Available to:|
|5 Payments||Apr. 1, 2021||Jun. 15, 2021|
|4 Payments||Jun. 16, 2021||Jul. 15, 2021|
|3 Payments||Jul. 16, 2021||Aug. 25, 2021|
|2 Payments||Aug. 26, 2021||Sept. 15, 2021|
(Note: Financial Aid Recipients - you can only defer against your financial aid if all requirements have been satisfied, and if your aid has been finalized on your account.)
Pay your Health Professions Deposit
You will receive a notification if you owe the $50 Health Professions Deposit
Pay for Community College in the High School (CCHS) Course
If you have enrolled your student in a Community College in the High School course, please click on the following link to make payment:
Alternative Payment Method
To make a payment without login or password access, please click on the following link:
Students are subject to a $50.00 late payment fee, if payment arrangements or financial aid are not in place by the payment deadline.
Any account that remains unpaid will be assigned to a collection agency. The student will be responsible for paying additional collection contingency fees (up to 50% of the deliquent account balance) .
Students who register for classes but fail to complete the payment process or attend classes, will incur a tuition liability if they do not withdraw (by completing and processing a drop form at Student Services Central) before the start date of the semester. Non-attendance does not constitute an OFFICIAL withdrawal. Non-payment does not limit student liability.