Failure to make payment arrangements by the published deadline may result in you being dropped from your upcoming registered courses.
*Paperless Billing* - Student account statements are available online, and can be easily accessed online through MySUNYOrange.
Make a Payment
To Make Payment On-Line
1) log into your MySUNYOrange
2) Click Student Finances tab
3) Go to My Account
4) Click My Account Statement
5) Click Make a Payment in Full
To Make a Payment in Person, visit Student Services Central locations at:
Shepard Student Center
Student Services Central
Enroll in Monthly Payment Plan
The plan takes your school bill and splits it into smaller amounts, payable over a number of months
- You can add an authorized user to help manage your account.
- Payment plans are available for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- A one time per semester enrollment fee and the first payment are due upon enrolling in the plan.
- Payments can be made via Credit Card or ACH.
- To enroll in the Online Payment Plan
- Log into your My SUNY Orange account
- Select the "Student Finances" tab
- In the "My Account" section, select "My Account Statement"
- This will open a new window, click on "Payment Plan" (in yellow and red)
- Click here to watch our Video Tutorial on setting up a Payment Plan
|Fall 2020 - Payment Plan|
|Number of Payments:||Available from:||Available to:|
|5||Apr 13th||Jun 15th|
|4||Jun 16th||Jul 15th|
|3||Jul 16th||Aug 24th|
|2||Aug 25th||Sept 15th|
(Note: Financial Aid Recipients - you can only defer against your financial aid if all requirements have been satisfied, and if your aid has been finalized on your account.)
Pay your Application/Assessment Fee
If you have submitted your Application and/or scheduled your Assessment test, please click on the link to make a payment:
Pay your Health Professions Deposit
You will receive a notification if you owe the $50 Health Professions Deposit
Pay for Community College in the High School (CCHS) Course
If you have enrolled your student in a Community College in the High School course, please click on the following link to make payment:
At the bottom of the page, select "Community College in HS" as the payment type.
Alternative Payment Method
To make a payment without login or password access, please click on the following link:
Students are subject to a $50.00 late payment fee, if payment arrangements or financial aid are not in place by the payment deadline.
Any account that remains unpaid will be assigned to a collection agency. The student will be responsible for paying additional collection contingency fees (up to 50% of the deliquent account balance) .
Students who register for classes but fail to complete the payment process or attend classes, will incur a tuition liability if they do not withdraw (by completing and processing a drop form at Student Services Central) before the start date of the semester. Non-attendance does not constitute an OFFICIAL withdrawal. Non-payment does not limit student liability.