Student Services Central provides current and prospective students with centralized enrollment services. We are the customer service area representing Admissions, Financial Aid, Records and Registration, and Student Accounts. Our knowledgeable, cross-trained Enrollment Specialists are here to provide professional and accurate assistance as students enroll at SUNY Orange.
- Likkia Moody - Director of Student Services
- Dawn Lowe - Assistant Director of Student Services Central
Hours & Locations
Newburgh & Middletown:
- December 19-23: 8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- December 24 - January 2: Closed
- January 3 - January 17:
College is closed Monday, January 16th
- Monday-Thursday: 8:15 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Middletown (3rd Floor, Shepard Student Center)
Newburgh (Kaplan Hall Room 110, adjacent to Mindy Ross Gallery)
Regular hours of operation will resume Thursday, January 19th.
Services at your SSC Office
- Financing Your Education
- Student Records