Living with Alzheimer's for Early Stage Care Partners
Thursday, 18 July, 2019
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
When someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, friends and family have many questions:
- What does the diagnosis mean?
- What kinds of plans need to be made?
- What resources are available to help?
As the disease progresses, new questions reflect growing needs for skills, programs and services.
Living with Alzheimer’s for Care Partners is a series of educational programs that provides answers to the questions that arise in the various stages of the disease. Topics covered include:
- Developing a care team
- Legal and financial planning
- Coping strategies
- Care and treatment options
- Communicating and connecting, and maximizing independence
The program will be held on consecutive Thursdays: July 11, 18, & 25 from 12 pm to 1 pm in the Gilman Center, Middletown Campus.
To reigster call (845) 341-4870 or email email@example.com.
Presented by the Alzheimer's Association and the Wellness Center.