Submit a 'Gratitude Gram'! #beSOkind
Thursday, 13 February, 2020
Feeling grateful? Just want to say thanks? How about making someone smile?
Send them a Gratitude Gram!
As part of the SUNY Orange Kindness Initiative, between Feb 3 and Feb 12, you can either:
- Submit your gratitude gram request electronically by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Or if you wish to make your OWN gratitude gram, drop in to Bio-Tech Room 316 anytime on Tuesday, Feb. 13 to make your own!
Gratitude grams will be delivered on Tuesday, Feb. 18, with a snow date of Thursday, Feb. 20.
Please be sure to include:
- the name of the recipient
- delivery detail: time and location of recipient on Tuesday, Feb. 18
- your gratitude gram message
Gratitude grams will be crafted and delivered by the students in the BRIDGES program!
"Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other." ~ Randy Pausch
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org