Earth Day 2020 Plannng/Volunteer Meeting
Thursday, 27 February, 2020
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Everyone is invited! Please join us as we begin planning for this year’s Earth Day Celebration at the Middletown campus (to be held on Thursday April 30th.) We’re looking for your ideas and energy to help make this year’s event the best ever.
Please let me know if you can join us by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to just show up. We’ll look forward to seeing many of you.
Here’s a list of possible volunteer opportunities:
- Distribute flyers and posters prior to the Earth Day event.
- Help set-up on day of event. Assist vendors and clubs in setting up their displays and activities.
- Work at the Welcome Table. Welcome people to the Earth Day event and distribute prize cards, information, etc.
- Help at Plant Sale table
- Help at TerraCycle table
- Help with Campus clean-up/litter pick.
- Help clean-up after the event.