Drive In Movie: Monsters, Inc.
Friday, 25 September, 2020
THE DRIVE IN MOVIE IS FULL. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN OUR WAIT LIST BY FILLING OUT THE DRIVE IN MOVIE RESERVATION FORM BELOW AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SPOT. THERE ARE LIMITED WAITLIST SPOTS. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP WITHOUT CONFIRMATION AS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE LOT.
Join us in Orange Hall parking lot for an outdoor Drive In Movie featuring, Monster, Inc. This event will be held for students, faculty, staff and their guests. This event requires your car radio for movie sound. You will be required to make a reservation and a link to sign up will be posted here and on our social media. Follow us @BOASUNYOrange Instagram and Twitter. The parking lot will open at 7:15 p.m. Any reservation that does not show by 7:45 p.m will not be held and will be released to a waitlist. Listed below are the safety requirements that will be in place.
- Drive In Movie to begin at 8 p.m.
- All participants will be directed into a parking spot by the Staff/College Security.
- All participants MUST remain in their vehicle and will NOT be ALLOWED to leave the vehicle at any time.
- Bathrooms will NOT be available for participants.
- Cones will be placed in the lot for safety and to block areas that attendees are not allowed in.
- Handouts with information and rules will be handed out to each vehicle upon arrival.
- Participants will be encouraged to bring their own snacks and drinks and will be required to bring any trash that they accumulate back to their residence to dispose of it.
- Once the participant is parked, they are required to stay for the duration of the event so that it does not disturb other participants.
- Parking spots are limited to 60
- All participants are required to turn vehicles off. However, a vehicle may be started periodically to ensure that the battery maintains a charge.
- Once the movie ends, Staff/College Security will direct vehicles out of the lot by row closet to the screen moving backward.
Follow the link to make your reservation - drive in movie reservation form
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF WEATHER, THIS EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED.