New York State Cannabis Program Overview Recording
Tuesday, 28 June, 2022
On Monday, February 7, 2022, the series of five lectures under the umbrella topic Cannabis ~ Changing A Weed to A Resource, began with a presentation at 7pm by Patrick McKeage, the First Deputy Director of the New York State Office of Cannabis Management. Entitled New York State Cannabis Program Overview, the very informative session was recorded and has been captioned as well.
Click here to view the recording on YouTube.
McKeage’s lecture covered these topics:
- Update on the state of cannabis programs in New York State
- Implementation and history of the cannabinoid hemp program, expansion of the medical marijuana program, and creation of the adult-use cannabis program.
- Policy issues and concerns for creating a new regulated industry
- Social and economic equity
- Public health and safety
- Taxation and finance
- Overview of the new Office of Cannabis Management
- Community outreach and opportunities for engagement
This recorded presentation is available at the link through June 30.
Questions should be directed to email@example.com