SUNY Orange College Catalog
The SUNY Orange College Catalog contains information on College policies, services, academic programs and course descriptions (see list below). This catalog is updated annually and does not include individual listings of courses offered during the Fall and Spring semesters, or during the summer sessions.
2021-2022 Catalog (New version)
The SUNY Orange College Catalog is divided into ten separate sections so that information is easier to find and faster to download. Bookmarks are included in each PDF file for quick navigation. Note: We are currently transitioning the catalog to a new web-based format, please check this page regularly for new updates.
- About SUNY Orange
- Tuition, Financial Aid, Scholarships
- Academic Policies
- Registration Information and Student Records
- Student Services
- Learning Assistance Services
- Academic Degrees and Programs
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar, Directions, Map, Index
You can access the previous version of the Catalog below:
Full 2020-2021 Catalog (Previous version)
- View Catalog online: Part 1 and Part 2
- 2020-2021 Catalog (PDF Version)
- 2020-2021 Catalog (Text-only Version)
NOTE: Please make sure that, in addition to this catalog, you consult with your advisor.