Periodic Review Report
The Periodic Review Report (PRR), due five years after the decennial self-study and reaffirmation of accreditation, is a "retrospective, current, and prospective analysis of the institution."
As an essential phase of the accreditation cycle, the PRR should demonstrate that the institution meets the standards by which the Commission reaffirms or denies accredited status.
SUNY Orange's Periodic Review Report - June 2009
The College's Periodic Review Report was submitted to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education in June 2009.
Below you will find links to the sections of the Periodic Review Report:
- Title Page & Table of Contents (PDF)
- Chapter 1: Executive Summary (PDF)
- Chapter 2: Response to Recommendations (PDF)
- Chapter 3: Challenges & Opportunities (PDF)
- Chapter 4: Enrollment & Finance - Trends & Projections (PDF)
- Chapter 5: Assessment Processes & Plans (PDF)
- Chapter 6: Linked Institutional Planning & Budgeting Process (PDF)
- Appendices (PDF)
- Required Attachments (PDF)
Download a plain text version of the Periodic Review Report.