What is Degree Works?
- A web-based tool that will provide a clear and convenient method for students and advisors to track degree progress, to prepare for registration and to plan for graduation. At this time Degree Works is live for for all students in all degree programs at SUNY Orange.
What is the future Vision from SUNY?
- Every student will have fundamental degree planning services at every SUNY institution with the ability online for students considering transfer to assess degree progress at other SUNY institutions.
- All SUNY campuses will participate in SUNY’s Degree Planning and Audit program to promote student degree completion.
How to sign into Degree Works:
- Sign into the Portal
- Click on the Student Academics Tab
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and click on Degree Works
You are now officially logged into Degree Works
Type your A# and hit enter and you will see your current program
- How to Register for Classes
- Get Your Grades
- Get Your Transcript
- Registrar FAQ
- Academic Calendar
- Registration Calendar
- College Catalog >
- Course Schedules >
- Final Exam Schedule
- Academic Policy
- Applying for Graduation
- Certifications of Enrollment/Attendance
- Certifications of Full-Time/Part-Time Status
- Distance Education/Online Learning
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Degree Works