SUNY Orange Athletics
At SUNY Orange, we believe that athletics and competition are an extension of your education. Hard work, leadership, teamwork and interpersonal communication skills are developed through participation in competitive athletics and become the foundation upon which future successes are built.
Why Should You be a Colt?
- SUNY Orange has all the academic and athletic resources a student-athlete will need to be successful.
- SUNY Orange teams and athletes have excelled at the conference, regional and national levels.
- Every year some of the best high school athletes in Orange County choose to attend SUNY Orange and compete for Orange athletics.
- Four of our sports: men's basketball, baseball, women's basketball and softball, compete at the NJCAA Division II level, which allows us to grant athletic scholarships.
- SUNY Orange athletes have gone on to play and succeed at NCAA Division I, II and III programs.
- SUNY Orange student-athletes get to practice and complete at the College's quality, well-maintained facilities.