Coronavirus Update for Students: March 25March 25, 2020
SUNY Orange students
Today, the College uploaded additional content to the COVID-19 Student Resources page, including
- Student Guide to Blackboard
- Student Guide to Zoom
- Student Guide to G Suite
- Tips for Becoming a Successful Remote Learner
Additionally, we posted a “Staying Connected” page that includes:
- Links to Student Support departments’ webpages
- Email addresses for you to utilize for questions directly to specific departments
- Phone numbers or other ways to connect to select offices or departments
We have also developed a Student FAQs page. We all remain in a state of significant transition as we strive to successfully and effectively relaunch the Spring 2020 semester on March 30, so pages noted above will continue to be populated with information as it becomes available.
Throughout this transition, you must remain in contact with your instructors, who may provide some of the same materials listed above, but will certainly be sharing expectations for staying in touch with classmates and addressing methods for completing assignments and research.