Facebook Ad Pixel SUNY Orange: Federal Aid for Native Americans

Federal Aid for Native Americans

The Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs gives educational grants directly to the various Native American tribes.

  • Students should contact their tribal office to see if federal funds are available.
  • Aid for Native Americans may be also be available through the New York State Education Department. The web site is www.nysed.gov and, by sending an e-mail to acooke@mail.NYSED.gov, students can get additional information.