Field Experience Opportunities
SUNY Orange Summer Research Experience
2022 Mosquito Surveillance Project
Seeking students to work with SUNY Orange Biology faculty on research project this summer and fall.
Learn about mosquito trapping and identification.
- Paid on-the-job training
- Employment is part-time
- Salary is $13.50 per hour for new employees
- No prior experience needed.
- Available to work from June to October
- Exceptions may be made for students to work from June through August
- Preference given to those students who can work for the entire duration of the study.
- Must have own car for transportation.
- Must like field and laboratory (microscope) work.
- Click HERE to submit an online application to work for the Mosquito Surveillance Project
- Please Note:
- Submission of an application does not guarantee that a position is available or that an individual will be hired to work for the project.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted via email.
- In addition to submitting the online application, applicants must also email their resume to Dr. Iannuzzi at the email address listed below. Applications are not complete until a resume has been received.
- Complete applications are due by Saturday, May 14, 2022
Contact Information for Project Supervisors: