Job and Career Fair - ARCHIVED
Job and Career Fair News
This year's Job and Career Fair is scheduled for Thursday, April 11, 2019, from 1PM to 5PM, in the Physical Education Building, Middletown campus.
PLEASE NOTE: The Job Fair is not running this year.
A list of attending employers will be available Friday, March 15th. Please click here after March 15th to see a list of attending employers.
For information on how to get the most benefit from the Job and Career Fair click here.
If you have any questions regarding the the Job Fair or any other matter please call us at (845) 341-4444.
Job Fair 2018 was a tremendous success. Over 90 employers attended the fair and drew a crowd of close to 400 job seekers.
The Office of Career & Internship Services is pleased to announce Job Fair 2019 will be held on Thursday, April 11th, from 1PM to 5PM, Middletown campus, in the Physical Education Building, East Conkling Avenue.
If your company is interested in attending the Job Fair, check over the criteria below.
We welcome local and regional employers, including:
- Third-party Recruiters: these include search firms and employment agencies
- Commission-only Employers: these include organizations that do not pay a base salary to their employees
We do not permit:
- Multi-level Employers (also known as Pyramid Employers): these include organizations that depend on employees recruiting others to sell products and services
- Up-front Product Purchase Employers: these include organizations that require employees to invest their own resources - the purchase of supplies, products or services to carry out their business
- Fee For Training Employers: these include organizations that require employees to pay a fee for training or placement
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in attending Job Fair 2019, please register online at College Central. (external link)
Orange County Community College hereby sets forth the expectation that all organization representatives will not harrass any registrant or other organization representative in either an emotional, physical or sexual way. Should a complaint of harassment be made against an organization, Orange County Community College will investigate the complaint immediately, and reserves the right to remove the organization from the SUNY Orange Job Fair and or reserves the right to disallow any future participation in any activities sponsored by Orange County Community College.
Orange County Community College Notice Of Non-Discrimination Policy:
Orange County Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction or any other category protected by law. The College adheres to all federal and state civil rights laws prohibiting discrimination in public institutions of higher education. Grievance procedures are available or questions on the non-discrimination policy can be directed to: Iris Martinez-Davis, Civil Rights Compliance Officer, 115 South Street, Middletown, NY 10940; 845-341-4662; firstname.lastname@example.org.