Schedule an Event
Thank you for choosing Orange County Community College for your event.
Our office serves as the agent for coordination of SUNY Orange rooms and their resources for both the Middletown and Newburgh campuses.
It is highly recommended that you make all reservations at least one month in advance. Requests for last minute facility and equipment usage cannot be guaranteed.
To schedule a facility use at SUNY Orange, please follow these steps:
Middletown or Newburgh Campus
- Contact Kim Markle (845-341-4720, firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm room and resource availability.
- Complete appropriate form(s) and forward to Kim Markle.
- by EMAIL at email@example.com
- by FAX at (845) 341- 0683
- OR by MAIL to:
- Orange County Community College
Attention: Kim Markle
Central Scheduling Office - Horton Hall 2nd Floor
115 South Street
Middletown, New York 10940
- Once your application is approved by our office, be sure to contact the appropriate college personnel/department(s) for special services such as audio & video, advertisements, and maintenance. Contact information can be found on individual forms.