Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
What is EOP?
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is designed to improve access and retention of historically low-income and educationally disadvantaged students. EOP Students have the potential and demonstrated motivation to perform satisfactorily at SUNY Orange, but they have not been able to realize their fullest potential because of their economic or educational background. The EOP program is a vehicle for SUNY Orange to increase access, academic success, retention, degree completion, and transfer assistance for our EOP students.
Who May Apply?
- Must be a New York State Resident for 12 months prior to enrollment;
- Must be a first-time full-time student ( no previous college experience);
- Be a high school graduate with a 73 or higher average or have a G.E.D (General Equivalency Diploma) score of 2380.
- Must demonstrate potential for completing a college program; and
- Be a member of a household with a gross annual income that does not exceed the applicable amount stated in the NYS Educational Department’s Guidelines (see chart on eligibility tab)
Current & Prospective EOP Students:
The FAFSA has been online since October 1, and reports indicate that several hundred thousand students have already submitted their information. Have you?
|House Hold Size (Including Head of Household)||Total Annual Income in Prior/Prior Calendar Year|