Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Learn and integrate: Through independent and collaborative learning, acquire and apply knowledge in the liberal arts and sciences, within and across disciplines.
- Question, think, and create: Use multiple higher order inquiry and thinking strategies to examine real-world issues, explore creative avenues of expression, solve problems, and make consequential decisions.
- Communicate: Acquire, create, and convey intended meaning using oral, written, and non-verbal methods of communication that demonstrate respect and understanding in a complex global society.
- Clarify purpose and perspective: Explore one s life purpose and meaning through
transformational experiences that foster an understanding of and respect for self,
relationships, and diverse global perspectives.
- Practice citizenship: Apply principles of ethical leadership, collaborative engagement, socially responsible behavior, respect for diversity in an interdependent world, and display a service-oriented commitment to advance and sustain local and global communities.