Construction Timeline & Details
Several major construction projects were completed at the SUNY Orange Middletown campus between Fall 2011 through Fall 2014. The Morrison Lab School, Parking Garage, and the Rowley Center for Science & Engineering were all completed and opened, as well as the demolition of the Sarah Wells building, and other general campus building renovations.
Renovations continue on the first floor of Hudson Hall, during the Fall 2015 semester.
Lab School (Complete)
- Provides better safety and security for the children
- Allows for closer ties between the Kindercollege and academic departments at the College
- Allows for stronger partnerships with the Middletown School District
Parking Garage (Complete)
- Brings approximately 300 additional parking spaces to key location near Harriman Hall and future Center for Science and Engineering.
Center for Science and Engineering (Complete)
- Brings significant improvements to existing laboratories and classrooms.
- Allows for program expansion and addition of science-related space.