Refunds : Where is my Refund?
Who is BankMobile?
Orange County Community College has partnered with BankMobile, to deliver your financial aid refund. We are committed to delivering 100% of your refund at no cost, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service.
You will receive notification in the mail at your primary address on file with Orange
County Community College. Make sure your address is up-to-date and look for the Bank Mobile envelope.
Once you receive the envelope:
1. Visit. refundselection.com
2. Set up. Enter your personal access code to get started.
3. Choose. Select the option that best fits you.
- Electronic Deposit to another account. Money in one to two business days.
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe Account. Money deposited to the account the same business day funds are released by the College to BankMobile.
- Paper check Delivered by USPS. Money in five to seven business days.
What do students need to do?
Make sure we have your current mailing address! Here’s how:
- Log into MySUNYOrange
- Select the “Banner College Information” icon
- Select Personal Information
- Review Address and Phone Numbers
Be sure to update your address with Student Services Central and the US Postal Service to avoid delayed, lost, or returned mail.
Never Activated your account, and don't know your personal code?
If you haven't activated your BankMobile account, and cannot locate your green envelope or your personal code, you can request a temporary code, one of two ways:
- Visit refundselection.com
- In the pink section below "Enter Your Personal Code", and "Get Started", select "Need a Code?"
- Input your school name "Orange County Community College" and your college e-mail address.
- BankMobile will e-mail you with an 'instant personal code', and directions on how to activate your account.
- Visit Student Services Central on either campus, and ask them to generate an 'instant personal code'. An 'instant personal code' will be generated to your college e-mail account, which you can use to access your account.
Both methods will allow you to activate your BankMobile account, and select your refund preference.
Activated your account, but forgot your password?
If you've already activated your account and selected your refund preference, but forgot your password, you can unlock your account.
- Visit refundselection.com
- Click "Forgot your password"
- Follow the instructions, and answer the security questions to get a temporary password.
- Use your temporary password to access your account, and create your new password.
Have additional questions?
For answers to questions about your BankMobile Vibe Account, visit BankMobile's FAQ database: Easyhelp
To View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, CLICK HERE.