Men's Cross Country
The Colts will compete at the National Junior College Athletic Association's Division III level after having resurrected men's cross country in 2016 and adding women's cross country for the first time in the College's history that same Fall. The origins of the Colts' men's cross country program date to the College's founding in 1950.
Why become a Colt?
- You will help participate in a program that is one of the College’s legacy sports programs.
- In its first year back in existence, our program posted the individual champion at the conference meet and qualified one runner for the national championship race.
- Extend your competitive running career while at the same time acquiring a quality education.
- Train in scenic parks and trails throughout Orange County.
- Low athlete-to-coach ratio facilitates highly individualized training that will maximize your potential.