Women's Cross Country
The Fall 2016 season marked the first time in SUNY Orange history that it has fielded a women's cross country team.
Why become a Colt?
- You will help expand the already solid foundation for a new and emerging women’s cross country team.
- In its first year, our program won a conference championship, posted the individual champion at both the conference and regional meets,and qualified four runners for the national championship race.
- Extend your competitive running career while at the same time acquiring a quality education.
- Train in scenic parks and trails throughout Orange County.
- Low athlete-to-coach ratio facilitates highly individualized training that will maximize your potential.