What is CSTEP?
The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program provides academic services to underrepresented minorities and economically disadvantaged students studying in selected curricula, STEM fields and those that lead to New York state licensed professions. CSTEP is funded through New York State Department of Education.
- Scientific research/internships
- Professional tutoring (biology, chemistry, math, nursing and other STEM courses)
- Academic and career counseling
- Academic monitoring and advisement
- Access to workshops, conferences and seminars
- Opportunities to attend CSTEP-sponsored conferences
- Career and transfer exploration