Submission Process and Recognition Criteria
Electronic Submission Form Process
- Go to the website provided by your School District. If you do not have the website information your Guidance Office can provide it for you.
- Complete all required information on the Nomination Form. (student name must be spelled correctly & address must be provided)
- Please check ONE category for which this student is being nominated.
- Submit form electronically.
- If you receive a message that your school district has reached its quota you must contact us at 845 341-4000 or email email@example.com for authorization to submit the Nomination Form.
Possessing natural and trained aptitude for excellence in competitive sports, while exhibiting sportsmanship, team spirit, and grace in victory and defeat and/or demonstrate achievements in physical education classes and extra curricular activities.
Exhibiting continuous courtesy, thoughtfulness, and service to others, obvious both in and out of the school environment.
Talent and obvious achievement in drama, speech, dance, theatre production, music, painting, sculpture, design, graphics, visual arts and extra curricular programs.
Demonstrates acceptance and respect of individual differences and cultural traditions.
English Language Arts
Skilled in reading, writing, reading comprehension, poetry, creative writing, school newspaper, exceptional written and spoken vocabulary.
Achievement in a language other than English for communication that exhibits cross-cultural skills and understanding.
High achievement in logical thinking, mathematical analysis, scientific inquiry processes and concepts, numbers-their forms, arrangements, sets, relationships, and properties.
Demonstrating achievement by overcoming obstacles. Showing a willingness to extend high levels of effort and resolve in the face of adversity.
Exceptional ability in the observation, identification, description, and investigation of natural phenomena. Success in methodical experimentation, recording, and explanation.
Achievements in computer and technology classes and extra curricular programs.