The Wellness Center's mission is to promote health education and wellness for our entire campus community, including our faculty and staff. Our staff is available to assist faculty and staff with immediate health concerns and chronic conditions:
- Nursing assessments for sudden illness
- Referrals to local medical provders
- Routine blood pressure checks
- OTC Medications for common health complaints, such as headache, colds, and allergies
- First Aid for accidents occurring on campus, as well as assistance with completion of Incident Reports and insurance information
- Healthy Heart Day - Cardiac risk assessment, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol screenings on each campus
- Smoking cessation
- Flu Clinics
- A collection of current health education brochures and pamphlets on health issues
- Health & Wellness Resource Library
The College offers several wellness programs for employees. Information can be found on the Human Resources web pages.
Information on the College's Smoke-free Workplace, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), and Employee Assistance Program (EAP), is also available on the Human Resources web pages.