The library staff can assist you with any of the accessibility features of the library's electronic resources and physical spaces.
- Library databases have audio readers for articles.
- Many articles are in PDF format for screen readers.
- Video content in databases are captioned and have transcripts.
- Library's video tutorials have captions and transcripts.
In person resources:
- Library staff are available for accommodations.
- Read Write Gold is installed on student computers.
College wide accessibility information is available at the EIT Accessibility Site