The City University of New York provides high-quality, accessible education for more than 269,000 degree-credit students and 247,000 adult, continuing and professional education students at 24 campuses across New York City.
The University is an integrated system of senior and community colleges, graduate and professional schools, research centers, institutes and consortia. From certificate programs to Ph.D. programs, CUNY offers postsecondary learning to students of all backgrounds. It provides the city with graduates trained for high-demand positions in the sciences, technology, mathematics, teaching, nursing and other fields. As CUNY has grown, the University also has strengthened its mission as a premier research institution, building an array of modern facilities and expanding the ranks of its world-class faculty.
The University includes eleven senior colleges, seven community colleges, The Macaulay Honors College and five graduate and professional schools, located throughout the city s five boroughs.
- CUNY School of Professional Studies
- Home to the first fully online degree programs at The City University of New York, the CUNY School of Professional Studies offers fully accredited online degree and certificate programs for students who want the flexibility and convenience of online education.
- Prepare to Apply(Transfer)
- CUNY Application
- Important Deadlines:
- For Fall Admission: February 1
- For Spring Admission: September 15
- Additional Dates & Deadline Information
- Important Deadlines:
- Check Status of Application
- Scholarships: There are more than 1,000 scholarships, awards, and special program opportunities offered throughout CUNY and its 24 colleges and schools. Some are designed to help students as they begin their college careers, others are awarded as they progress in their major be it the arts, sciences, or the humanities. Some are based on need, others on merit. Each college has a complete listing of all the scholarships and financial awards it offers. In addition to scholarships available at the CUNY campuses there are thousands of private organizations that provide assistance to college students.
- Housing (Residence Life)
- Shared Off-Campus Options (CUNY Approved)
- Education Housing Services (EHS)
Clicking on the links above will take you out of the SUNY Orange Web site. The college cannot be responsible for the content on these pages, although the links on this page have been reviewed and are recommended by the members of the Academic Advising Office.