- Supervised test proctoring will be available on Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Adherence to campus mask guidelines and social distancing must be observed.
- To make a testing appointment, use the online appointment form at least four days in advance. Without submitting an appointment request form, proctoring appointment requests are not guaranteed.
- You must know the following information before making a testing appointment:
- Your A number
- Your instructor's SUNY orange email address
- Make an OAS Testing Appointment Online
OAS offers test proctoring services to assist in the delivery of testing accommodations. In order to take an exam with OAS, a current accommodation notice must be on file with OAS before requesting an exam appointment.
Students must report to the testing room at the scheduled exam date and time. Students arriving late will have that amount of time deducted from the exam time. If a student misses an exam, they must alert their professor and OAS and reschedule the exam upon the professor’s approval.
Students are not permitted to bring anything into the testing room except permitted testing material(s). There is No talking in the testing room. ANY unauthorized use of materials will be reported to your instructor.