- Supervised test proctoring will be available on Mondays from 9am-1pm, Tuesdays from 9am-1pm, and on Thursdays from 11am-3pm for the Fall semester.
- Testing on campus will take place in Rowley 014 in Middletown and Kaplan 112 in Newburgh.
- There is limited capacity in the testing room due to COVID 19. Adherence to CDC and campus mask guidelines and social distancing must be observed.
- To make a testing appointment, use the online appointment form at least one week in advance. Without submitting an appointment request form, proctoring appointment requests are not guaranteed.
- You must know the following information before making a testing appointment:
- Your A number
- Your instructor's SUNY orange email address
- Make an OAS Testing Appointment Online
OAS offers test proctoring services to assist in the delivery of testing accommodations. In order to take an exam with OAS, a current accommodation notice must be on file with OAS before requesting an exam appointment.
Students must report to the testing room at the scheduled exam date and time. Students arriving late will have that amount of time deducted from the exam time. If a student misses an exam, they must alert their professor and OAS and reschedule the exam upon the professor’s approval.
Students are not permitted to bring anything into the testing room except permitted testing material(s). There is No talking in the testing room. ANY unauthorized use of materials will be reported to your instructor.