The following forms are downloadable in .pdf format. If you have trouble downloading any of these forms, they are also available in the Student Accounts Office or Student Services Central.
- Verification of Residence Form - refer to the Residence Instructions for directions.
- Change of Information Form - used to change various personal information.
- Federal Title IV Authorization Form - students can give SUNY Orange authorization to use financial aid to cover non-institutional charges (late fees, parking fines, etc.)
- Tuition Appeals form - students who feel they warrant an exception to the College's Refund Policies may use this form to appeal.
- Student Loan Cancellation Request Form - students can reduce an unwanted portion of their student loan within 14 days of disbursement.
- Substitute Form W-9S - students can provide the SUNY Orange and the IRS with correct identification information. Necessary to receive accurate 1098-T form at the end of the year.