Facebook Ad Pixel Out of State Complaints Procedures for Online Students, Online Learning, SUNY Orange

Out-of-State Complaints Procedures for Online Students

Students taking online classes offered by SUNY Orange while residing in states other than New York should attempt to resolve any issues or complaints with the College first. The College's complaint procedures, including the Academic Grievance Procedure, as well as procedures for complaints concerning bias and discrimination are available in the SUNY Orange Student Handbook.

If the issue cannot be resolved internally, the next step would be for the student to file a complaint with the appropriate agency located within the state in which the student resides. Please see the list of appropriate agencies operating in each state.

The State Contact Information in the linked list above has been collected by the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO), and it will be updated as additional information becomes available. This is in compliance with U. S. Department of Education's Program Integrity Regulations related to State Authorization.