Information for High School Counselors
What is the enrollment process for students?
- Complete an online application for admission
- Submit an official high school transcript (with proof of graduation) or official HSE/GED Score report and Diploma
- Complete the placement requirement or submit a placement waiver form (if applicable)
- Complete the New START requirements
How do I submit my student's transcript?
Please send an official copy of the transcript to either our email address: email@example.com OR to our mailing address 126 South Street Middletown, NY 10940 and please put attention to admissions.
We also accept transcripts electronically through Naviance.
We kindly ask that you do NOT send duplicate transcripts.
Do you have scholarships?
SUNY Orange Scholarships - Application deadline is April 15th for current/graduating students; rolling review throughout the summer for incoming students.
More information in regards to scholarships can be found here
Who should I contact in Admissions?
The Admissions Office can be of assistance for numerous questions. Please contact our main line, 845-341-4030 and request the appropriate staff below:
Laura Kelly - Senior Clerk:
- Download all applications
- Enter paper applications into the system
- Generate mail and emails to applicants regarding the application status
Christa Bambino - Secretary/Administrative Assistant I:
- Direct Supervisor of support staff
- Collect, compiles admission statistics
- Budget and voucher preparer
- Oversees student application and inquiry process
Cynthia Stevens - Clerk II:
- Manages inquiries
- Mail processing
- Answers the main admission phone line.
Hannah Johnson- Typist I:
- Make up files for new students,
- Collects and enters transcripts on student record
- Receives, checks and files all high school and college transcripts
- Scans and indexes all documentation
- Send out letters requesting missing info
Do you have a College Experience Program?
Yes, we have offered a college experience program at SUNY Orange for over 20 years. For more information, check out our page here.
Undocumented/Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and DACA information
SUNY Orange has resources available to assist TPS/DACA/Undocumented students. For more information and additional resources please visit us here.