I Want to Return to SUNY Orange
We are excited to welcome you back to SUNY Orange. A lot of new and exciting changes have taken place that will enhance your SUNY Orange Experience. Below you will find some helpful resources that will guide you with your re-admission back to our institution.
Come explore SUNY Orange's available degree programs. We have dedicated faculty that will help you achieve your goals. Many of our degree programs prepare our students for future employment and transfer opportunities.
Re-admit Application Process
Re-admits are those students who have missed two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer). Below is an applicant checklist for re-admit students.
Complete an online re-admission application
Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
All official communication will be sent to the email students provide on their application
In addition, if you are looking to register as a visiting or non-degree seeking student, please visit:
Please DO NOT submit an application.
Re-admit Accepted Student Resources
- Get connected and login to your SUNYOrange student portal
- Students can check their Financial Aid status
- Set-up Proxy to access important account information (under Student Finances Tab)
- Set-up their SUNY Orange email account
- Your acceptance letter will include your login credentials
Re-admit Registration Process
Re-admits May register for courses with an academic advisor. Admissions will send you an email with specific instructions as to how you can connect with our Academic Advising Office.
Important enrollment dates for Spring 2024
- Registration opens: November 8, 2023
- Online application closes: Friday, January 5, 2024
- Spring semester begins: January 22, 2024