I Want to Return to SUNY Orange
We are excited to welcome you back to SUNY Orange. A lot of new and exciting changes have taken place that will enhance your SUNY Orange Experience. Below you will find some helpful resources that will guide you with your re-admission back to our institution.
Come explore SUNY Orange's available degree programs. We have dedicated faculty that will help you achieve your goals. Many of our degree programs prepare our students for future employment and transfer opportunities.
Re-admit Application Process
Re-admits are those students who have missed two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer). Below is an applicant checklist for re-admit students.
Re-admit Accepted Student Resources
- Get connected and login to your SUNYOrange student portal
- Students can check their Financial Aid status
- Set-up Proxy to access important account information (under Student Finances Tab)
- Set-up their SUNY Orange email account
- Your acceptance letter will include your login credentials
Re-admit Registration Process
Students who are re-admitted to SUNY orange will fall into 2 categories. Please see below:
- Re-admits who are in good standing - May register for courses with an academic advisor.
Admissions will send you an email with specific instructions as to how you can connect
with an advisor.
- Re-admits who were placed on academic probation (Cumulative GPA is lower than 2.0 in their last semester at SUNY Orange)*
Important enrollment dates for Summer 2023
Registration Opens: November 9, 2022
Last day to drop without incurring tuition charges: Friday, May 19, 2023
Summer Session I begins: Monday, May 22, 2023
Summer Session II begins: Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Important enrollment dates for Fall 2023
Important Enrollment Dates Coming Soon!