I Want to Return to SUNY Orange
Please read the latest Admissions COVID-19 Updates here
For updated general information on the College’s response to COVID-19 please visit: sunyorange.edu/covid-19
We are excited to welcome you back to SUNY Orange. A lot of new and exciting changes have taken place that will enhance your SUNY Orange Experience. Below you will find some helpful resources that will guide you with your re-admission back to our institution.
*Thank you for your interest in SUNY Orange. To learn more about applying and enrolling at SUNY Orange for the Spring 2021 semester (classes begin Jan. 25), including the availability of late-start courses, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at: 845-341-4030 or via email at email@example.com. An Admissions representative will be prepared to schedule an appointment for you to meet with an admissions counselor virtually. Online applications for Summer and Fall sessions will reopen on Jan. 25*
Come explore SUNY Orange's available degree programs. We have dedicated faculty that will help you achieve your goals. Many of our degree programs prepare our students for future employment and transfer opportunities.
Re-admit Application Process
Re-admits are those students who have missed two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer). Below is an applicant checklist for re-admit students.
Complete an online re-admission application. - Please contact admissions at 845-341-4030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about your enrollment options for Spring 2021.
Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
All official communication will be sent to the email students provide on their application
Re-admit Accepted Student Resources
- Get connected and login to your SUNYOrange student portal
- Students can check their Financial Aid status
- Set-up Proxy to access important account information (under Student Finances Tab)
- Set-up their SUNY Orange email account
- Your acceptance letter will include your login credentials
Re-admit Registration Process
Students who are re-admitted to SUNY orange will fall into 2 categories. Please see below:
- Re-admits who are in good standing - May register for courses with an academic advisor.
Admissions will send you an email with specific instructions as to how you can connect
with an advisor.
- Re-admits who were placed on academic probation (Cumulative GPA is lower than 2.0 in their last semester at SUNY Orange)*
*Those who are placed on academic probation will be required to complete the online Re-START Workshop prior to meeting with an advisor. Admissions will send an email, with the online Re-START Workshop link after acceptance. Please visit the Re-Start website for more information.
Important Dates for Spring Enrollment
- January 19, 2021 - ReSTART Workshops conclude
- January 25, 2021 - Spring Semeter begins
- January 29, 2021 - Last day for ReAdmits in good standing to register