I Want to Return to SUNY Orange
We are excited to welcome you back to SUNY Orange. A lot of new and exciting changes have taken place that will enhance your SUNY Orange Experience. Below you will find some helpful resources that will guide you with your re-admission back to our institution.
Come explore SUNY Orange's available degree programs. We have dedicated faculty that will help you achieve your goals. Many of our degree programs prepare our students for future employment and transfer opportunities.
Re-admit Application Process
Re-admits are those students who have missed two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer). Below is an applicant checklist for re-admit students.
*Please note, Fall & Summer 2020 applicants should expect to receive their admission decision letters by the end of January.
Pay your $20.00 Re-admit application fee
Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
All official communication will be sent to the email students provide on their application
Re-Admit Accepted Student Resources
- Get connected and login to your SUNYOrange student portal
- Students can check their Financial Aid status
- Set-up their SUNY Orange email account
- Your acceptance letter will include your login credentials
Re-admit Registration Process
Students who are re-admitted to SUNY orange will fall into 2 categories. Please see below:
- Re-admits who are in good standing - May register for courses during walk-in hours
- Re-admits who were placed on academic probation (Cumulative GPA is lower than 2.0 in their last semester at SUNY Orange)*
*Those who are placed on academic probation will be required to complete the online Re-START Workshop prior to meeting with an advisor. Admissions will send an email, with the online Re-START Workshop link after acceptance. Please visit the Re-Start website for more information.
Important Dates for Summer Enrollment
- June 26, 2020: Online Application closes
- May 26, 2020: Summer Session I begins
- July 6, 2020: Summer Session II begins