I Want to Return to SUNY Orange
We are excited to welcome you back to SUNY Orange. A lot of new and exciting changes have taken place that will enhance your SUNY Orange Experience. Below you will find some helpful resources that will guide you with your re-admission back to our institution.
Come explore SUNY Orange's available degree programs. We have dedicated faculty that will help you achieve your goals. Many of our degree programs prepare our students for future employment and transfer opportunities.
Re-admit Application Process
Re-admits are those students who have missed two or more consecutive semesters (excluding summer). Below is an applicant checklist for re-admit students.
*Online Applications for Fall 2019 are now closed. Please contact
845-341-4030 to learn more about your fall 2019 enrollment options. Spring 2020 applications will open on Sepetmber 2, 2019.
Complete an online re-admission application
Pay your $20.00 Re-admit application fee
Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
All official communication will be sent to the email students provide on their application
Re-Admit Accepted Student Resources
- Get connected and login to your SUNYOrange student portal
- Students can check their Financial Aid status
- Set-up their SUNY Orange email account
- Your acceptance letter will include your login credentials
Re-admit Registration Process
Students who are re-admitted to SUNY orange will fall into 2 catergories. Please see below:
- Re-admits who are in good standing - May register for courses during walk-in hours
- Re-admits who were placed on academic probabation (Cumulative GPA is lower than 2.0 in their last semester at SUNY Orange)*
*Those who are placed on academic probabation will be required to complete the online Re-START Workshop prior to meeting with an advisor. Admissions will send an email, with the online Re-START Workshop link after acceptance.Please visit the Re-Start website for more information.
Important Dates for Fall Enrollment
- May, 2019: Online Re-START Workshop opens
- August 9, 2019: Online application closes
- August 26, 2019: Online Re-START closes
- August 26, 2019: Fall semeseter begins