Facebook Ad Pixel Forms and Documents, Financial Aid, SUNY Orange

Forms and Documents

Information Sheets


MySUNYOrange Portal /  eBanner Self Service Instructions
Dangers of Losing Financial Aid
FSA ID Worksheet
How to Accept or Decline Loans and Complete MPN & Entrance Counseling
How to Accept Awards
How to Check Award Status in eBanner
How to Check Outstanding Requirements in eBanner
How to Complete Exit Counseling
How to Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Applications
How to Order a Tax Transcript
How to Print an Award Letter
How to Repay Your Federal Student Loan
Target Dates


Amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Financial Aid Office is only available via email until further notice.  As always, many forms can be submitted electronically and documents and inquiries may be submitted via email to finaid@sunyorange.edu.  USPS mail will be processed, but delayed, while our office is working remotely.  Please note that forms indicating "Original must be submitted to Financial Aid Office" can be mailed to the following address:  Financial Aid Office, SUNY Orange, 115 South Street, Middletown, NY  10940.  Please be sure to include your student ID # on all documentation and correspondence.

APT NYS Aid for Part-time Study Application

APT Electronic Form

LNNOTE Loan Change Request Form LNNOTE Electronic Form
NAT Not Attending SUNY Orange NAT Electronic Form
SPC Special Circumstance  SPC Electronic Form
HOMLES Homeless / Unaccompanied Youth Form Unaccompanied Youth Form (HOMLES)
SUMAID Summer Aid Request Form SUMAID Electronic Form
WINAID Winter Aid Request / Notification Form WINAID Electronic Form

The Forms below should only be completed if required to by the Financial Aid Office.  These forms can be obtained by using MySUNYOrange Banner Self-Service. They will be listed under under your Outstanding Requirements. For a Step by Step guide, visit: How to Check Your Outstanding Requirements

Please do not submit any of these forms below unless you are specifically  requested to by the Financial Aid Office:

FRESH FRESH Start Form - (for Defaulted Loans) Fresh Start Borrower form (FRESH)
PIN Proof Of Independence Review Form Proof of Independence (PIN)
PINREA Proof of Independence Re-Affirmation Proof of Independence Reaffirmation (PIN)
PIRL Parent Refusal to Complete FAFSA Affidavit (Please contact Financial Aid)

Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Form
(Federal & NYS aid appeal)

Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Form (SAPAPP)

Total and Permanent Disability Statement Form

Total / Permanent Disability (TPDISB)
UEH Unusual Enrollment History Form Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)


SUNY Orange Financial Aid Policies