Financial Aid Workshops
SIGN UP FOR A FINANCIAL AID WORKSHOP
Sign up for a workshop here - Please your SUNY Orange username and password, or a gmail account/. If you need help, please call the Financial Aid Office at (845) 341-4190.
The Financial Aid Office has workshops to assist students and their parents or guardians with completing the 2018-2019 and/or 2019-2020 Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The workshop will also provide information about the financial aid process, program opportunities for financial aid and deadlines for the both academic years.
NOTE - The FAFSA you choose to fill out is dependent upon the academic year you are choosing to attend.
- 2018-2019 FAFSA is for attendance during Fall 2018 semester, Spring 2019 semester and Summer 2019.
- 2019-2020 FAFSA is for attendance during Fall 2019 semester, Spring 2020 semester and Summer 2020.
Items to Bring with you:
Students and/or parents should bring the following items, if applicable:
- FSA Id for the student and for at least one parent, if the student is less than 24 years old.
- For the completion of the 2018-2019 FAFSA
- Copy of 2016 taxes and W-2 forms, and documentation of child support paid.
- For the completion of the 2019-2020 FAFSA
- Copy of 2017 taxes and W-2 forms, and documentation of child support paid.